maandag 20 september 2010

Gutstream

*verse 1*
In my open Mind,
there's always Room for More
As long as Floods haste
for Pond's Waterfloor

I recall a Thought
I grabbled once for Free
though it's not my Kin,
it settled for a Place in Me

*chorus*
I'm the Sorcerer of my Tricks
and the Creator of my Licks
as long as Fraud is in my Sack
the Gutstream never hits Me Back

*verse 2*
So my Spirit's knotted
of borrowed Flows, declined
To what matches my Prosperity
bend to what I name "refined"

And I wil fear no Recoil
for no Assets trace behind
There's no cause for lost Identity
'cause the Identity is mine

chorus

*bridge*
He who's Sinnless, She who's Sheer
do not dare fling their Rock at Me
for They Who did and feared no Harm
mistook the Longitude of my Arm

*verse 3*
In my open Mind,
there's always a Restingplace
for all that else go drown
at Pond's Watergate

I recall a Gifted
I pressed for nearly Free
though it's not my Kin,
it settled for a Place in Me

chorus

Emmeloord, 2006.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten